? servers

? players online

GTA 4 confirmed for PC

• Content Count:  2433

Wow, gta4 would suck on PC. You'd need an Xbox 360 controller or you would not get the good control scheme, and the graphics would suck as well. You get more for an extra 10 dollars on 360.

Why would the graphics suck? I'm pretty sure my PC beasts the PS3.

• Content Count:  188

I'm glad I held off from buying it on 360. The PC release was inevitable and the various mods and customisations available will see it trump its console counterpart. If not, I've wasted a lot of time :001_tt2:

PC gamers have been crying out for a port of the highly acclaimed open-world action game and it appears the wait will be worth it. Rockstar notes that the PC version will feature a newly expanded multiplayer element.

:thumbup:

• Content Count:  2994

You're kidding?!

Prices seem to go down in everything but games. My mother recently got a laptop for her job and it's a really nice widescreen big-ass one and it's the sort of thing you'd expect for about £2000...it was £500. I remember when laptops cost £1000 up.

Phones are way cheaper, too.

I know, every thing but games. It is so shitty :mad:

And i think its very idiotic by the sellers since the value of the DVD is like what 5 Pounds.?

if you sell them for 25 Pounds it would sell much more couse not every body afford to buy 3 games to 50- 65 pound games now and then :(

Edited by SGT. Omar

• Content Count:  2994

Yes I will buy it but not for 50-60 pounds.

See its to Expensive

pfft no wonder why half the country download instead. (i dont) i dont play that much on PC except steam games.

Ive got my Xbox 360 instead :d

• Content Count:  1443

Yes I will buy it but not for 50-60 pounds.

i will but only becouse i've been awaiting gta4 for pc for the last 1½-2 years and i'm guessing it wornt be released befor april next year. i mean gtasa was delayed for months!

• Content Count:  188

i will but only becouse i've been awaiting gta4 for pc for the last 1½-2 years and i'm guessing it wornt be released befor april next year. i mean gtasa was delayed for months!

Its not like they're making the game from scratch, it'll come out this year November.. Oh and im sure it'll be purchasable on Steam.

And for james

Grand Theft Auto IV (PC)

£24.99 Free Delivery

RRP: £39.99 | You save: £15.00 (37%)

Pre-order. | Due for release on 21/11/2008

http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/6187127/-/Product.html?searchstring=Grand+Theft+Auto+IV&searchsource=0

Reply to Thread