? servers

? players online

Olympics 2008

• Content Count:  4685

Im not sure about England but a little while ago we were sold lead painted toys made in China and it was a big news story I think some one died from them so if it can happen here well when were over there........

Edited by Dracula

• Content Count:  6712

Come on guys....anyone gonna talk about anything TO DO WITH SPORT?

China have 16 of the 20 most polluted countries in the world, BIG DEAL.

100 years ago, this was the situation we were in they just got lag.

So forget it I think people don't consider that to advance they have to pass this phase.

• Content Count:  179

I saw on CNN that about 20 ppl were kiked from their homes to make way for new shops and cafes like Starbucks...that's pretty shitty...and i don't care about what youy said about not posting stuff about Human rights,this is a free Country with free speech...unlike China

• Content Count:  2433

I saw on CNN that about 20 ppl were kiked from their homes to make way for new shops and cafes like Starbucks...that's pretty shitty...and i don't care about what youy said about not posting stuff about Human rights,this is a free Country with free speech...unlike China

Since its free speech, I'm gonna go right ahead and say that it doesn't matter because they can probably rebuild their homes in 20 minutes. Mhmm, I went there. :ohmy:

Reply to Thread