? servers

? players online

Olympics 2008

• Content Count:  6712

I saw on CNN that about 20 ppl were kiked from their homes to make way for new shops and cafes like Starbucks...that's pretty shitty...and i don't care about what youy said about not posting stuff about Human rights,this is a free Country with free speech...unlike China

wow are you stupid??

The internet isn't a free country, its an international place. If you say "fuck off Haggard" will he consider it free speech and ignore it?? No.

You are more than welcome to talk about Chinese human rights in the News & Politics section in YOUR OWN THREAD.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the Olympics (the point of this thread).

Great Britain have got 2 golds in events where it was......unexpected. Sadly Andy Murray got knocked out in the 1st round by the world number 77, but he and his brother are through the 1st round of the doubles...maybe we could get something there.

I was looking at some of the Chinese weightlifters and they seem to be miles ahead of the rest. This was the same with diving too, but I guess once the athletics starts China will be past its better events. That said though....their 100m hurdler is the favourite

• Content Count:  6712

So........sorry for the bump but the Olympics hasn't stopped yet!!!

It was a good 100m final I guess....not exactly close and he slowed down when he could of got a much faster time...it would be silly if he never did better.

Also in the 400m womens final Great Britain won with Christine Ohuruogu!

Its been a fantastic Olympics for Britain, our best ever gold medal haul in the history of the modern Olympic games :001_smile:

That is down to our almost complete domination of the cycling, sailing and quite a few medals in rowing too.

Reply to Thread