? servers

? players online

Been in a car crash.. and lived

• Content Count:  2645

Well, I wouldn't be here typing this if I didn't survive...

Night time.

Basically me and my friends were going to Maccy D's, and of course we had to go down a country lane... Four of us in the car, me as passenger in back seat. Idiot driver tries doing fucking 60 mph round a fucking corner, his fucking steering locks, loses control, hits the edge of a ditch, FLIPS THE CAR OVER, and we get trapped in the freaking ditch! I was in the back, frantically trying to find the door handle, but of course the damn bushes on the side of the road had to block the damn door!

So... the driver and front passenger had to kick out the windscreen to actaully get us out of the car, get our shit out, and crawl out through the front.

I don't mean to sound like a drama queen, but I really thought I was dead. If I didn't have a seatbelt on I would most likely not be here. At first I thought the cracking sound was my skull, but really it was the car just... being crushed..

I might get a picture of the car tomorrow. We'll see.

Edited by James

• Content Count:  6712

Maccy D's oooooooooh dear......:blushing:

*puts on Havok's brain*

If you weren't in the car it wouldn't of toppled :rlol:

*takes it off*

really though I've never been in any major vechile accident.....

I once got run away (my foot only) by a car.....it didn't really hurt though.........

• Content Count:  6559

ive always wanted to see a crash/be in one. noting major.. i just do, id like witnessing one more than being in one tho :/

be careful what you wish for

• Content Count:  2678

ive always wanted to see a crash/be in one. noting major.. i just do, id like witnessing one more than being in one tho :/

there really not that fun =/ i was in a suv & it did a barrel roll.lol but it really did suck

• Content Count:  1671

i was in a crash in 4th grade my wrist was broken before that,my sister was driving then the light turns red,she tought the light turned green and htne a car going like 60 miles a hour or 50 hit us

im surprised i didnt hurt my wrist again

Reply to Thread