? servers

? players online

Been in a car crash.. and lived

• Content Count:  437

Damn James, I was in a car accident once a few years back with a few friends. My buddy driving, thought a 2-way stop was a 4-way and he blew the stop while we were trying to follow another car of friends to a haunted cornfield on Halloween and we hit a car speeding at 65 in a 55 while we were going about 45 through the stop.

I was also in the passenger side and broke my window with my skull and the passenger door was twisted shut because the other car (which btw was a new year model Mustang) hit us on my side corner; so I had to climb over the seat out the back door while the driver was exiting his door.

The inside of the car was so full of dust that I couldn't breathe and I lost my glasses, my best flashlight and never made it to the damn cornfield!

• Content Count:  602

Damn James, I was in a car accident once a few years back with a few friends. My buddy driving, thought a 2-way stop was a 4-way and he blew the stop while we were trying to follow another car of friends to a haunted cornfield on Halloween and we hit a car speeding at 65 in a 55 while we were going about 45 through the stop.

I was also in the passenger side and broke my window with my skull and the passenger door was twisted shut because the other car (which btw was a new year model Mustang) hit us on my side corner; so I had to climb over the seat out the back door while the driver was exiting his door.

The inside of the car was so full of dust that I couldn't breathe and I lost my glasses, my best flashlight and never made it to the damn cornfield!

wow.. how long did it take u to gget out? im guessing u had one hell of a headache

• Content Count:  6712

Oh yeah, once a ride on a theme park broke when it was upside down. We were upside down for 10 minutes and it was really not a nice experience.

:bored:

• Content Count:  2645

I am not getting in a car with him for a long time, when he gets a new one. If they haven't towed the car away yet I might take a picture of the Skoda Fabia, to see how fucked up it was.

Oh and Falcon? Hitting glass with your head? Isn't that very dangerous? You could have gotten a huge shard of glass stuck in your head :O

On a side note: Just goes to show how easily you can lose control of a car, when the police turned up they were very surprised not to find us seriously injured, let alone dead, because there was a big tree right next to the ditch and we could've hit that instead.

Edited by James

• Content Count:  6804

I am not getting in a car with him for a long time, when he gets a new one. If they haven't towed the car away yet I might take a picture of the Skoda Fabia, to see how fucked up it was.

Oh and Falcon? Hitting glass with your head? Isn't that very dangerous? You could have gotten a huge shard of glass stuck in your head :O

On a side note: Just goes to show how easily you can lose control of a car, when the police turned up they were very surprised not to find us seriously injured, let alone dead, because there was a big tree right next to the ditch and we could've hit that instead.

"Just goes to show how easily you can lose control of a car";

Thought he was doing 60 around a corner, idiot driving, you only lose control of a car due to dangerous driving conditions/ driving like an idiot (speeding) or a gigantic cow jumps out in the middle of the road and you have to swerve or hit it for a free months worth of beef.

Anwways glad your ok.

• Content Count:  2994

Good to hear you didnt die mate.. cause of you did, i would have cried :crying:

Havok never show his brother to brother love but deep inside he was Happy as hell that you didnt get hurt...

He was probably jumping around like a little 4 year old, happy that his bro is ok¨.

• Content Count:  6712

you only lose control of a car due to dangerous driving conditions/ driving like an idiot (speeding) or a gigantic cow jumps out in the middle of the road and you have to swerve or hit it for a free months worth of beef.

Anwways glad your ok.

Or when there is a Doncaster fan on the side of the road. You accidently run him over :tongue_smilie:

• Content Count:  2645

Or when there is a Doncaster fan on the side of the road. You accidently run him over :tongue_smilie:

LOL!

Yea, but from what I can remember, he was going round the corner too quickly, he swerved onto the other side of the road, and he lost control of it.

Edited by James

Reply to Thread