? servers

? players online

Sad News

• Content Count:  1083

I'll change this once, PM me the new steam ID. Here's a good lesson all should have, don't share account information or anything tied to your account unless you are married to that person, or at least close enough :-P

Sorry Spiked, but I'm going to have to mark this one Rejected

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4960

I'll change this once, PM me the new steam ID. Here's a good lesson all should have, don't share account information or anything tied to your account unless you are married to that person, or at least close enough :-P

Too good for this world

• Content Count:  120

@takito Like i explained i shared my number for prime matchmakin in csgo... it wasnt a game share.

@All Ts its a shared account and the reason it was ever privated was because it was a smurf account... it has like 800+ hours on csgo. &Good observation we did share the same picture. Its had a 0 day since last banned bc it happend like recent lol. Like I said it was a friends account.. we both have access to it. He is a really good friend and didnt mean for this to happen... &dont appreciate you calling him a quote on quote friend. Plus look at the gyazo link... lit explains my vac. do more research b4 you try to b a dick over the internet :)

@Zaraki yeah its kinda a shitty situation! Its actually prob for the best!! gotta start college with minimal distractions!!

@SpikedRocker Thanks

• Content Count:  120

@FLuiD https://gyazo.com/dbe241add4ef7006878db313cebf36c4 was banned for this reason. Don't know why I wouldn't be allowed back. I wasn't banned on the servers I was just vac'd because of a friends alt. I dont know if "Sorry Spiked, but I'm going to have to mark this one Rejected" was a joke or not.... but if it was then i'd rethink nanohawks alt on your server after his vac ban for actually cheating.

• Content Count:  1083

@FLuiD https://gyazo.com/dbe241add4ef7006878db313cebf36c4 was banned for this reason. Don't know why I wouldn't be allowed back. I wasn't banned on the servers I was just vac'd because of a friends alt. I dont know if "Sorry Spiked, but I'm going to have to mark this one Rejected" was a joke or not.... but if it was then i'd rethink nanohawks alt on your server after his vac ban for actually cheating.

It was a reference only a few people would have understood lul

• Like 3

Reply to Thread