? servers

? players online

My Observation

• Content Count:  6559

If this community is not mature enough to work this out without fighting, flaming, or arguing over vent then I will just remove the community from the server and host it as a unmanaged server with no reserved slots.

Best idea yet. Just throw in votekick/voteban in place of "admins" who seem to just fuck around on it.

• Content Count:  316

Well it is true admins been bitches to each other and other ppl/regulars

I think Haggard should make actions

I think the rules should be like this

CTs can shoot in the Leg if they runaway and tell them to come back ,if they get close to u shoot them in leg 1 time or near the leg in the floor,if they dont obey then u can shoot them only if they dont obey and if they knife u,u can shoot them

CTs cannot give Ts weapons,unless CTs do a CT can knife him and put them in a cell and the shooting or Ts gives up admin(which is a add on with the knife part)

Ts can rebel at anytime,they can leave cells to get guns etc.

Ts can use the weapon that is in there cell hiding (which is a random pick for them getting gun

now for admins,not trying to be harsh or like that but

If admins start to bitch around the other admin can mute him

If admin does not obey the rules they get 3 warnings,1st warning an admin put them to spec,2nd warning they slap them for 99 dmg by another admin,3rd warning they get kicked and they should tell haggard to get off there admin for 2-3 days till they learn there leason

but this is only another admin,if an admin is arguing with another admin they both cannot ban or kick each other

and this goes for all the other players and Regulars at server

It gets annoying when ppl argue and bitch around at each other,and i dont want this server to shut down

I hope haggard and other ppl like this idea because that way haggard wont shut down server and so admins,players and SG.Regulars will learn there leason

P.S for the admin part,i would suggest that the 3rd warning for Regulars and players should be a 1 hour kick to learn there leason,and that is if(this goes for players,admins and regulars)they dont obey rules

I hope u like this idea and i hope this server dosent shut down,then maybe someone in SG can make a map(s) that can have up to 24 ppl and haggard can put the player slots higher to 24,its fun server,its always full,and i hope it last for a long time like the other servers we have(execpt Ins,HL2:DM and TF2) :d

• Content Count:  1615

I think people have lost sight of the point of the game which is to have fun.

Seriously, I have slapped/kicked/blocked/burned/slayed/tked other admins on other servers and we all just have a good laugh and have fun with it.

Why cant that happen on this server?

I know that if I went into this server with raven, haggard, pally, venomous, and many others and I shot him in the head for looking at me funny, he would only laugh and knife me in the ass next round, he wouldnt slay me like some admins have been doing

• Content Count:  2433

I know that if I went into this server with raven, haggard, pally, venomous, and many others and I shot him in the head for looking at me funny, he would only laugh and knife me in the ass next round, he wouldnt slay me like some admins have been doing

The problem is all of those admins are mature. However, theres still a fair ammount of immature admins and players in the server.

Guest barackobama

If you shot me in the head, I'd EMO on you!

Not really.... lol, I'd laugh, have a bud.... then destroy every single evidence that you ever exsisted.

• Content Count:  6466

While in other servers you can joke with admins and it's in good fun, in Prison Break the reason why people get so mad and angry in my eyes is because, the CT's get guns and the T's are defenseless.

The T's have to plan out an attack which they can't do if CT's kept randomly shooting at them/killing them when they haven't done anything.

Then you get CT's trying to give orders, which is fine cause you have a chance to attack if they tell you to go somewhere and they follow. And then you have another CT tell you do something else, and while everyone is following one CT's order, the other one starts killing them all.

There's no chance at T's winning this server if the CT's decide to be anal about what is happening. I'm against the whole 'give 15 warnings then shoot' deal, because while you're trying to warn one, another gets behind you and knifes you.

In my opinion, CT's should try and have one person that gives orders, and the others enforce it. And T's should comply to that until they decide to rebel or distract the CT's, otherwise the T's get warning shots or killed.

Second, if you make more maps for Prison Break, for the love of god make the pistol spawn in random cells, or at least randomly between a few cells (So T's aren't so obvious while looking for it)

For the two maps we have currently, the pistol always spawns in the same cell and the CT's know where to check for it. The pistol gives a good advantage to the T's as it can kill a guard or two, and provide distraction.

Third, a flash bang would be nice for T's, just one in a random cell so they can get a surprise attack.

Fourth, someone mentioned a camera room that had a camera in a few spots. This would be interesting, so long as there are ways to avoid their sight.

Fifth, an increase in slots for the server.

Sixth, perhaps a map or two where escaping is involved for the T's, such as they get some pistol room and then have to go outside with CT's on the ledges of walls shooting at them as they try to escape, and give them some boxes to hide behind and stuff. (Hopefully CT's will have a crappy gun to shoot with like a m3 or something so it's not painfully easy for them to win.)

Seventh, if we get increased slots, a map where a few T's spawn outside the prison and can go in to help the T's trapped inside would be nice to see too. CT's shouldn't be able to go outside and kill the T's trying to break in though, and the rest of the map should continue the same as they do now, only a few tunnels or vents for the rescuing T's to go through and try to surprise the CT's, since they are going to have guns they shouldn't be allowed flashbangs or smokes (The Rescuing T's). Another alternative would be have some CT's along with some T's spawn outside, the CT's could be the outside guards to fend off a T attack, but more CT's shouldn't be allowed to go out and help, so whoever wins decides if the Ts inside get extra help or not. (If done, the CT's should be allowed a way in as well, in case they win against the T's.

Eighth, I'm sorry this post got so long.

• Content Count:  6242

One thing I was confused about a few rules. Mainly cause I've heard different things on it. If a T is in a vent (which they are excape routes) you can shoot them. If they try to open the door to the gun room you can shoot them. Things like these should be cleared up.

• Content Count:  794

ITS A FUCKING GAME, PLAY THE FUCKING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its there to have a laugh, all you have to do is run around looking for guns and knifing people in the ass, I think the only rule should be no bitching, that can be a perm ban if broken.

Reply to Thread