? servers

? players online

#TheCrunch

• Content Count:  147

>no skill

yo fam show me your sick surf/bhop/lazer dodging skills for ze. I wanna see what kinda beast im going up against.

I don't think you interpreted what "no skill" gamemode meant buuut "yo fam show me your sick running skills for ze h:residentsleeper:. I wanna see what kinda beast I'm up against."

• Content Count:  66

I don't think you interpreted what "no skill" gamemode meant buuut "yo fam show me your sick running skills for ze h:residentsleeper:. I wanna see what kinda beast I'm up against."

sounds like an excuse for losers that don't know what ZE is. If you looked at something other than the basic maps like icecap and dangerous waters then maybe you'd understand what it means to cooperate as a team to defend properly, parkour, dodge lazers, and sometimes surf.

I don't think YOU understand that ZE does require skill when you look at harder level maps.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  147

sounds like an excuse for losers that don't know what ZE is. If you looked at something other than the basic maps like icecap and dangerous waters then maybe you'd understand what it means to cooperate as a team to defend properly, parkour, dodge lazers, and sometimes surf.

I don't think YOU understand that ZE does require skill when you look at harder level maps.

You're still here :residentsleeper:

Reply to Thread