? servers

? players online

FREE Windows Vista Ultimate*

• Content Count:  2009

*Requires HEAVY gaming.

http://club.live.com/

Microsoft launched their "Live Search" engine and want people to use it. One way to do this is by getting people to win prizes by playing games.

Play games to win tickets, trade in tickets for prizes. There's only two prizes really worth getting, Windows Vista and Office 2007. Sell on Ebay and make a nice profit!

By the order of Haggard.

Keep all talk of cheating off the board.

• Content Count:  656

Pretty simple concept, mindcrime.

Broncoty, think of it this way. In CS, Aimbot and wallhacks are "taking advantage of things," if you consider it. Most aimbots merely read attachment points or textures to aim for, and the wallhacks simple alter textures. Neither are truly hacking anything, merely editing your own files. Why are they hacks? Because they ruin the game and take the point away from it.

• Content Count:  1615

Pretty simple concept, mindcrime.

Broncoty, think of it this way. In CS, Aimbot and wallhacks are "taking advantage of things," if you consider it. Most aimbots merely read attachment points or textures to aim for, and the wallhacks simple alter textures. Neither are truly hacking anything, merely editing your own files. Why are they hacks? Because they ruin the game and take the point away from it.

meaning none of that is allowed because it does ruin the game

no game is ruined by us simply using macros to speed up the process

and in our motd it says no hacking

no where in microsofts terms of conditions does it say no use of macros

microsoft hasnt banned it yet y should zm ban us from talking about it

• Content Count:  656

microsoft hasnt banned it yet y should zm ban us from talking about it

Because they said so. I should think that you would trust Haggard's judgment enough, have enough respect, to follow his requests.

• Content Count:  1615

Because they said so

lol thats what the nazis said to the guys that ran the gas chambers

Because they said so. I should think that you would trust Haggard's judgment

i do respect his judgment without it zm wouldnt b wat it is

have enough respect, to follow his requests.

i do respect him and there is a rule about talking about music/software piracy but no where in this thread was there any talk of piracy or of any illegal

activity

but no where in this thread has haggard said anything and i also respect henda this is in no disrespect of either of them but i also see no reason why a reasonable explanation cant be afforded

i didnt kno i would get attacked for asking for an explenation for y one of the most popular threads on zm was all of the sudden shut down with no reasonable explenation

and tbh i support the idea but i just want to see the angle they are coming from on this

• Content Count:  461

tbh there was a link to the website and with that link on here they can tell where people are coming from and will read what everyones saying and doing.

best not to talk about it on forums

Reply to Thread