? servers

? players online

FREE Windows Vista Ultimate*

• Content Count:  1615

Awww, what a rip off! Vista is now 20,000 Tickets and it's only a HOME PREMIUM!...

ya but ther offering home office, i need a copy lol

and i just hope they send the vistas we won before

• Content Count:  36

People use macros for flexicon ( game where u get the most points) to get loads of tickets...not saying i do..but ive always wondered how people have alot of points because i get tired play the same game over again so i just searched flexicon macros on google whole list camee:mad:

• Content Count:  2445

People use macros for flexicon ( game where u get the most points) to get loads of tickets...not saying i do..but ive always wondered how people have alot of points because i get tired play the same game over again so i just searched flexicon macros on google whole list camee:mad:

The macros were posted in this thread, kid. Too bad for you Club Live is dead now. You found them too late.

• Content Count:  58

Some people from gamefaqs have gotten their prizes! My acct was NOT zero'd and my est. ship date is Aug. 18th, should be here this week. I'll keep you guys posted.

Also, some people have gotten their prizes even though their acct was zero'd!!!!!!!!

• Content Count:  656

LitKey stfu sorry im not a loser like u man

Hey, chill. No need to jump all over him for pointing something out to you.

I haven't personally done this. I'm kind of waiting for someone to actually get their prizes before I waste my time.

• Content Count:  36

Hey, chill. No need to jump all over him for pointing something out to you.

I haven't personally done this. I'm kind of waiting for someone to actually get their prizes before I waste my time.

Tell him to chill to please who does he think he is like how did i know

Reply to Thread