? servers

? players online

4 way competition

• Content Count:  217

How do you guys feel about the 4 way competition against OKC, Warriors, Cavs, and Celtics. They are all pretty good teams. And I would like to know your opinion.

• Content Count:  622

First of all, in my opinion, Celtics's season is over without Gordon Hayward. They still have a good chance of making playoffs with Kyrie and Al Horford, but without that key player, there is no chance for them to make the Finals.

As for OKC, Warriors, and Cavs, they all have pretty equal chances of getting to the NBA Finals. I think Cavs are going to get to the finals without a doubt since the other Eastern Confrence teams don't look like they will even come close to beating the Cavs.

Now between OKC and Warriors, thats probably going to be one of the closest Western Confrence Semi-Finals in a while.

I think OKC are definitely capable of beating the raining champions but I guess only time will tell...

(Heat are going to make it to the NBA Finals, fact.)

@Brian will agree with this^

• Content Count:  1406

First of all, in my opinion, Celtics's season is over without Gordon Hayward. They still have a good chance of making playoffs with Kyrie and Al Horford, but without that key player, there is no chance for them to make the Finals.

As for OKC, Warriors, and Cavs, they all have pretty equal chances of getting to the NBA Finals. I think Cavs are going to get to the finals without a doubt since the other Eastern Confrence teams don't look like they will even come close to beating the Cavs.

Now between OKC and Warriors, thats probably going to be one of the closest Western Confrence Semi-Finals in a while.

I think OKC are definitely capable of beating the raining champions but I guess only time will tell...

(Heat are going to make it to the NBA Finals, fact.)

@Brian will agree with this^

with out hayward the celtics are fucked. oh well.... maybe next year

• Content Count:  890

WOULD YOU BOYS LIKE TO HEAR ABOUT THE FUTURE ROOKIE OF THE YEAR AND FUTURE GOAT DENNIS SMITH JR?

Lonzo is already playing like this is his 3rd year in the NBA, to me Michael Porter JR. doesn't compare to the skill set of Lonzo, unless Lonzo just starts being ass or gets injured hes 100% the winner of ROTY

• Content Count:  1469

WOULD YOU BOYS LIKE TO HEAR ABOUT THE FUTURE ROOKIE OF THE YEAR AND FUTURE GOAT DENNIS SMITH JR?

BUT WHAT YOU BOYS WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT THE FUTURE IS THIS SUPER STAR TEAM PLAYER NAMED TAKUTO "BIG" TAKITO THE BENCH WARMER AND THE STARTING POSITION OF WATER BOY AND THE SECRETARY OF THE BUTT SCRATCHING BASEBALL GAME FOUNDATION

Reply to Thread