Mute Script

• Content Count:  1088

I personally dont like the mute script,

1) you cant make plans with your team

2) you cant rtv which is a small problem but still

3) It just takes some fun out of the server in my opinion

What do you guys think?

• Content Count:  4473

You can plan with your team when you are alive. This prevents the dead people from bitching right away and ghosting. It also helps alleviate the problems of buffer overflows. I wish people would be more mature on the servers and not scream right when the round starts for 2 minutes.

• Content Count:  1735

ye its good taht it stops bitching, but only when ppl die, but when a new round starts like 6 people start bitchign at the same time so it didnt really help a lot

• Content Count:  4354

I personally dont like the mute script,

1) you cant make plans with your team

2) you cant rtv which is a small problem but still

3) It just takes some fun out of the server in my opinion

What do you guys think?

The mute script wont go away. It has cut back on so much spam. Its very hard to hear what the CT's are telling the T's when all teh dead people wont STFU.

Also cuts back on ghosting.

• Content Count:  6465

I suppose if there was a way to better it so it just stopped the mic chatter, while allowing dead people to chat via text it'd be better.

But, overall I kinda like the quiet. It's hard if you're like the last T, waiting for a CT to come around a corner, and people keep spamming or ghosting so you can't hear the CT coming.

You can always rtv when you're alive. And usually the cells won't open for about a minute after the round starts, you have plenty of time then to chat about plans in teamchat.

• Content Count:  13

I suppose if there was a way to better it so it just stopped the mic chatter, while allowing dead people to chat via text it'd be better.

But, overall I kinda like the quiet. It's hard if you're like the last T, waiting for a CT to come around a corner, and people keep spamming or ghosting so you can't hear the CT coming.

You can always rtv when you're alive. And usually the cells won't open for about a minute after the round starts, you have plenty of time then to chat about plans in teamchat.

for ct's is the last thing harder since they have to walk and stuff but indeed it prevents people from bitching

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.