? servers

? players online

Simon says rules

• Content Count:  796

In Simon says, if you say look at me at all times, then say do a 180, or 360, what are you supposed to do?

I just got killed for looking at him the whole time when he said do a 180,

• Content Count:  1667

Well did he say Simon says do 180???

If he did, I think it would cancel the order that was said about looking at him. ( simons says look at me at all time. )

I’m not quite sure but other people would post, but I believe I’m right.

Edited by Brando

• Content Count:  1470

if he/she says Simon says do a 180 and don’t move then yah it cancels the order of look at him/her at all times, but if he circles around you so that you can do the 180 or 360 which it’s completely (fucking bizzare one and a life time shitting golden poop idea) fine. Also If the person doesn’t say freeze and says Look at him at all times and do a 180/360 then you would pretty much just look at him at all times and just circle around him

• Like 1

• Content Count:  150

I never do this because it's honestly a very confusing Simon says command, but I agree that if given the command "Simon say's look at me at all times" *T's stare* "Simon say's do a 180", this automatically cancels the look at me at all times due to the fact that you forced them to look away from you. Now as for the 360, I would assume the command can still stand as it lets the T's just do a circle and their line of sight falls right back onto Simon anyway. As I said, it's very confusing and could potentially lead to a freekill. Personally I think Simon say's is an overplayed death game and I usually never take part in them when it's specifically that unless I want to get close to Simon anyway and slice him up just to stop it.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread