? servers

? players online

Terraria

• Content Count:  796

Hey I would love to play terraria with some of you fools, pm me or steam message me, or snap me if you have any interest to play with me.

It's a great game, and I think it should have more recognition for being a great sandbox game.

It's a great game, you can play the main game multiple times, and there are a couple good community servers like pedguins mini-games server.

I always play on pedguins, even though I started playing the game less after I've beaten it with every major class, including summoner, I'd be welcome to playing with you @Bernard™ and you @Charliere my steam is Purple Shy Guy

• Like 1

• Content Count:  712

I always play on pedguins, even though I started playing the game less after I've beaten it with every major class, including summoner, I'd be welcome to playing with you @Bernard™ and you @Charliere my steam is Purple Shy Guy

uh i have terraria on my ALT account, im pretty much new to this game.. i dont know anything about it xd if you want to tutor me id be happy ;p

uh i have terraria on my ALT account, im pretty much new to this game.. i dont know anything about it xd if you want to tutor me id be happy ;p

I'll help you out, let's say we can hop on at like 4 today, and use teams peak or discord or something.

Reply to Thread