? servers

? players online

Reserve slot, what's with that?

• Content Count:  2527

I thought it was highest ping gets kicked first...

We do not use Mani to control our reserved slots because mani does not do it correctly and causes auto retry to fail. I use a custom eventscript plugin for all reserved slots.

Heres how it works:

Every server is actually 1 slot larger then it appears. Prison Break is 24 slots (public) but there is a 25th slot. The people with reserved slots get to connect via console to the 25th slot. Once they are fully in the server it will move them to one of the 24 public slots and kick the person with the highest ping who is not a reserved slot holder.

• Content Count:  6741

We do not use Mani to control our reserved slots because mani does not do it correctly and causes auto retry to fail. I use a custom eventscript plugin for all reserved slots.

Heres how it works:

Every server is actually 1 slot larger then it appears. Prison Break is 24 slots (public) but there is a 25th slot. The people with reserved slots get to connect via console to the 25th slot. Once they are fully in the server it will move them to one of the 24 public slots and kick the person with the highest ping who is not a reserved slot holder.

ah, i wondered why i sometimes see 25/24

• Content Count:  129

Why is it whenever I go into the first page of this it keeps asking me to go to a different website?

I smell a virus :p

Plus I thought the auto-kicker just hated me, 6 times in less than an hour :@

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.