? servers

? players online

Bayonet Glitch on ttt

• Content Count:  30

I recently got a bayonet marble fade and i was wondering if i should be carfull with it because i know the m9 bayonet one hit kills but im not sure about regular bayonet

Edited by anuL

• Content Count:  503

This glitch actually occurs with both versions of the Bayonet, so yes, be careful with it. If you're going to use it on a t round, make sure to purchase the Golden Knife perk in the /menu.

Edited by Kyle

• Content Count:  1423

I'm pretty sure this glitch actually occurs with both versions of the Bayonet, so yes, be careful with it. If you're going to use it on a t round, make sure to purchase the Golden Knife perk in the /menu.

Kyle is right here. Both the M9 and regular Bayonet will one hit people and it doesn't matter what skin any bayonet will do it. Make sure you don't knife anyone as a detective or innocent and if you knife people as a traitor then buy a golden knife before hand.

• Content Count:  305

No, this only occurs with the M9 Bayonet not the normal Bayonet

It's both bayonets. Be careful with either one of them, just don't pre-knife and you'll be fine.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1266

It's both bayonets. Be careful with either one of them, just don't pre-knife and you'll be fine.

You can do this or just unequip the knife; because you need to keep in mind that you can be punished for abusing this glitch, even if accidental. It's better to just unequip and avoid any potential problems, but people like to flaunt their skins:amuse:

Reply to Thread