? servers

? players online

What will replace RickRolled?

• Content Count:  2445

rofl, Barrack Roll actually made headlines on the news the other day. That was indeed awesome. Can you imagine the effort it must have taken to go through all those damn "change" video clips and drag out the lyrics to the song?

• Content Count:  2488

rofl, Barrack Roll actually made headlines on the news the other day. That was indeed awesome. Can you imagine the effort it must have taken to go through all those damn "change" video clips and drag out the lyrics to the song?

lol, thanks Red :p

I saw it on Attack of the Show Litkey, That show is fucking amusing and the chick on there is hot as hell.

It's on the G4 station. ^.^

olivia-munn-picture-1.jpg

• Content Count:  4473

Yeah I saw the Barack roll a few days ago. Again to stress the effort involved in making those clip changes. Furthermore, he would have to go through every clip to make sure he would say those words. Too much time on the hands of whoever made that video, but it was still funny.

• Content Count:  2445

lol, thanks Red :p

I saw it on Attack of the Show Litkey, That show is fucking amusing and the chick on there is hot as hell.

It's on the G4 station. ^.^

olivia-munn-picture-1.jpg

Oh, Olivia Munn? Yeah, but dude, you should have seen the amount of nerds going gaa-gaa over her and Kevin when they were doing their live broadcast at Comic-Con 2007. Like, they fucking surrounded the aisles surrounding the platform G4 had their little studio at. It was pathetic, and it pissed me off because to get past it you either had to a. walk all the way around, or b. try to shove yourself through the crowd of sweaty basement-dwellers that hadn't showered in God knows how long. I ended up choosing b. It wasn't cool.

• Content Count:  2488

Oh, Olivia Munn? Yeah, but dude, you should have seen the amount of nerds going gaa-gaa over her and Kevin when they were doing their live broadcast at Comic-Con 2007. Like, they fucking surrounded the aisles surrounding the platform G4 had their little studio at. It was pathetic, and it pissed me off because to get past it you either had to a. walk all the way around, or b. try to shove yourself through the crowd of sweaty basement-dwellers that hadn't showered in God knows how long. I ended up choosing b. It wasn't cool.

I never got into the whole comic book thing :S. I'm glad I didn't because that sounds awful man.

Reply to Thread