? servers

? players online

What will replace RickRolled?

• Content Count:  6559

I had a complete fucking loser roommate who read comic, collected TRANSFORMERS and was fucking almost 30 years old and sold patio furniture.

And he was the biggest pussy with dick cheese smelling feet.

• Content Count:  269

I had a complete fucking loser roommate who read comic, collected TRANSFORMERS and was fucking almost 30 years old and sold patio furniture.

And he was the biggest pussy with dick cheese smelling feet.

Well hey at least he didn't live in his mom's basment. Instead he decided that he should show how good his life was to you.

• Content Count:  2445

I never got into the whole comic book thing :S. I'm glad I didn't because that sounds awful man.

I'm not into comic books either. Comic-Con is really just a pop-culture (movies, TV shows, anime/manga, music, video games) convention now and really does not revolve around comics as the name would imply. Like, for example, Pure Pwnage had a booth set up this year and I met fps_doug and teh_pwnerer and bought a t-shirt that I had both of them sign, and I also was able to meet the voice actor for Niko Bellic in GTA4 and got an autograph from him. There's a lot of stuff you can do there and check out, it's a really fun week when it comes around each year.

• Content Count:  269

?

You said he was your roommate. I was pointing out the fact that instead of living in total seclusion in his mothers basement jerking it to transformers he decided that he should share his wonderful lifestyle with the outside world and you were the unlucky one.

Reply to Thread