? servers

? players online

Exploit using gems and trade bots.

• Content Count:  796

Now I don't know if this is entirely an exploit, as gems can be used to create more cards, but if you're using a level up bot on steam, such as this onehttp://steamcommunity.com/id/sets4keys you can abuse the fact that crafting badges gives you an emote, and a background.

Now these backgrounds and emotes give you about 10 gems a price, and if you follow this bots conversion rate, you get 16 badges for each key.

This means for each key you but in, you will receive about 280 gems in exchange, which is about half a set.

But if you do this with more and more sets, the results are stacking, where you can create more gems, and get more and more sets.

I don't know if this is commonly known, I just wanted to share what I found out 2 days ago.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  796

Out of 12 keys, I got 3350 gems back, which barely gives me a key back (14 sets). This is far from an exploit and doesn't impact the money you make, as you don't even get a key back out of 12 invested.

I guess it isn't as much of an exploit as just a way to get a tiny bit of money back, I was happy with what I got back, hopefully you didn't go out and spend money hoping to get 12 keys back, I'm sorry if you did.

Reply to Thread