? servers

? players online

Drawing on JB

• Content Count:  537

On JB, some of the maps have boards that can be drawn on. Some examples are undertale and spy vs spy. I commonly see people drawing weird things but I also see people drawing things like swastikas. Should I be telling them to not do that or is it ok?

• Content Count:  796

in my opinion this is racism and should not be tolerated, these drawings are clearly meant to be this, don't just take my word, but I'm sure admins will agree.

• Content Count:  2579

The breaking point is when somebody tells you to stop, like with swastikas. If a player or an admin asks you to stop, you should stop. Drawing swastikas with bullets is relatively accepted*, but if somebody decides its antisemitism (which is basically racism), you shouldn't keep going.

Edited by roux
had to change a word fast

• Content Count:  796

The breaking point is when somebody tells you to stop, like with swastikas. If a player or an admin asks you to stop, you should stop. Drawing swastikas with bullets is relatively acceptable, but if somebody decides its antisemitism (which is basically racism), you shouldn't keep going.

It's not just antisemitism, as nazis targeted homosexuals, African Americans, and many other types of people.

• Content Count:  2579

It's not just antisemitism, as nazis targeted homosexuals, African Americans, and many other types of people (?).

They did indeed target "all types of people", still proves my point, which was an example regarding antisemitism.

• Like 1
Edited by roux

Reply to Thread