? servers

? players online

SG OLYmPIC SIGN UP SHEET!!

• Content Count:  129

Well Grey would only be good at deathrun, and I don't remmeber speed playing anything.

Actualy I rape faces, i CAN slide, I havent surfed in awhile but I used to be a beast. And I bhop good (if it is put on) and I can knife like crazy :p

SO DONT THINK IM ONLY GOOD AT DEATHRUN YOU HOE.

Eh, so sorry about double post, it said "INTERNAL SERVER ERROR" so i hit refresh and it doesent like me.

• Content Count:  1088

Well Grey would only be good at deathrun, and I don't remmeber speed playing anything.

... Im like the best bhopper ever, really good at slide, and i own at gungame....

At this point i don't think YOUR good enough to be on my team. (aka jaspers team)

• Content Count:  316

How come u moved Speed to Obez team,i mean i did told u i wanted to be on Jasper's Team,but i never said to remove anyone from the team,i mean we need speed for Crackhouse,plus if u let grim have 10 ppl in the team y shouldn't we be able to get 6 ppl or 8 ppl in a team,really no offence but if u move speed from jasper team then ur just being unfair with other teams,we want speed back in Jasper team

and yes Grim team is too big,mostly them are gonna win in crack house because he is the only person that has lot of ppl in the team,and the rest we are just 5

so either be fair for the rest of us,of having more teammates,its like u trying to make Grim team win,i mean there the only ones that have at least 8 ppl for crackhouse

so move speed back to Jasper team

• Content Count:  129

How come u moved Speed to Obez team,i mean i did told u i wanted to be on Jasper's Team,but i never said to remove anyone from the team,i mean we need speed for Crackhouse,plus if u let grim have 10 ppl in the team y shouldn't we be able to get 6 ppl or 8 ppl in a team,really no offence but if u move speed from jasper team then ur just being unfair with other teams,we want speed back in Jasper team

and yes Grim team is too big,mostly them are gonna win in crack house because he is the only person that has lot of ppl in the team,and the rest we are just 5

so either be fair for the rest of us,of having more teammates,its like u trying to make Grim team win,i mean there the only ones that have at least 8 ppl for crackhouse

so move speed back to Jasper team

I think the teams would be evened. So like a 5v5 crackhouse thing.

Also Nobody, your signature is stupid. The Terrorist goes through the door to long A, does some ninja shit on a few guys in there, then turns the corner, takes about 7 steps inward, does a U turn around it and magicaly finds his way BACK through the long A doors....Where he finds Ct's (that look like T's and all look the same AND they cant run that fast..

GG Nobody GG

If not we will still win COZ WE HAVE ANGERRRR :angry::angry::angry:

Edited by Gray1

• Content Count:  1078

I think the teams would be evened. So like a 5v5 crackhouse thing.

Also Nobody, your signature is stupid. The Terrorist goes through the door to long A, does some ninja shit on a few guys in there, then turns the corner, takes about 7 steps inward, does a U turn around it and magicaly finds his way BACK through the long A doors....Where he finds Ct's (that look like T's and all look the same AND they cant run that fast..

GG Nobody GG

If not we will still win COZ WE HAVE ANGERRRR :angry::angry::angry:

Thats how pro i am.

• Content Count:  1088

Signing up for Team 8/Jasper's(Invited by Gray)

Name- Nobody

Steam ID- STEAM_0:1:13386748

Whatever my teams doing.

I would like to uninvite him.

Reply to Thread