? servers

? players online

Opening Doors

• Content Count:  4198

I really don't think that kind of rule should be put in place. If there are maps that can have the ability to auto-open at 4:00, that's great. However we should not create a rule for it, if things are taking too long because all the Cts appear to be braindead, I just noclip through and open the cells for everyone.

• Content Count:  546

I really don't think that kind of rule should be put in place. If there are maps that can have the ability to auto-open at 4:00, that's great. However we should not create a rule for it, if things are taking too long because all the Cts appear to be braindead, I just noclip through and open the cells for everyone.

We don't always have admin D:

• Content Count:  856

I thought that this was a rule and was told by some admins that if the doors are not opened by 4 that the entire cts get slayed

Its not a rule but the admins enforce it since there not doing there objectives(camping) i think

• Content Count:  2433

Theres no way you can make a map slay the CT's (unless their all camping in one spot) so that rule can only be enforced by an admin themselves. You can make a map that automatically opens the doors however. Of course then the doors will never open earlier than the specified time, which means in maps like electric where the Terrorist spawns outside of a cell, they can't open it themselves.

• Content Count:  4198

If they don't open the door just slay the entire CT team, if they bitch say u didn't open the doors by 4, this is used on MANY other servers

But not ours. We don't have a 4:00 rule, but if we see that the Cts clearly aren't going to open up until later on the most we can and should do is to noclip through and open them ourselves. Unless it is an actual rule we cannot slay people for it.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.