? servers

? players online

Opening Doors

• Content Count:  4198

Huwa, i enforce it, but just because admins can noclip to open cells doesn't mean there is always an admin on to do that.

Until Beth or a BD has a look at this issue and enforces some kind of rule, noclipping is all we can and should do.

• Content Count:  6242

If they don't open the door just slay the entire CT team, if they bitch say u didn't open the doors by 4, this is used on MANY other servers

But not ours. We don't have a 4:00 rule, but if we see that the Cts clearly aren't going to open up until later on the most we can and should do is to noclip through and open them ourselves. Unless it is an actual rule we cannot slay people for it.

Huwa, i enforce it, but just because admins can noclip to open cells doesn't mean there is always an admin on to do that.

This is not a rule of SG. It never has been and never was. If you have such an issue about doors join CT and you open the doors before 4. Stop making rules for this freaking server.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1824

Well, i'm going to say this, those of you admins that don't play PB at all, play it as T and see what some ppl are meaning in this, because i know half of you don't touch the server at all.

• Content Count:  11501

Well, i'm going to say this, those of you admins that don't play PB at all, play it as T and see what some ppl are meaning in this, because i know half of you don't touch the server at all.

Doesn't matter, nobody should be making up rules and punishments.

I played PB a LOT back in the day, before you were even here. It has never been a rule to open at 4, and nobody should be getting punished for it.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.