? servers

? players online

How have you been feeling lately? Why?

• Content Count:  72

I hope things do get better for you, if you want to talk about it go ahead.

And I've been on the fall in some areas of my life right now, I haven't been keeping up with some homework and it has really piled up, I'm starting to think no one will ever like me for who I am, and I feel like high school is going by too quickly for me to enjoy. Then there's all this testing, standardized, AP, and finals, I have to do soon, and one of the standardized tests were pushed back for some people in my school due to technical difficulties, but even though some of us got in, for some reason, we weren't allowed to start our test. Right now, I don't know what I want to be, so I'm just running in the dark, and feel like I'll never amount to much. There's only a few things that make me happy right now, games, orchestra, reddit, and sometimes just the teachers. Yeah, I shouldn't worry about some of the things that bother me, but honestly it's impossible for me to. I over estimate the negatives, and they're always on my mind, just infecting it. I can't focus or think straight sometimes, and on top of my social anxiety, it's horrible especially for a younger high schooler. Thanks though.

Yeah, the main reason why I haven't been having the best days is because school, my homework pilles up as well and I do get a bit lazy when I'm at home because my computer distracts me and so does my phone so I end up doing it during school when I have other class work, but it's something I can easily work on.

And when those negative thoughts come to mind just try your best to block it, try focusing on other things such as your school work or listen to music. Listening to music usually works for me :)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  361

I’m falling behind in school bit other than that I’m pretty great. Nice to have a thread like this. Good idea

I hope things do get better for you, if you want to talk about it go ahead.

And I've been on the fall in some areas of my life right now, I haven't been keeping up with some homework and it has really piled up, I'm starting to think no one will ever like me for who I am, and I feel like high school is going by too quickly for me to enjoy. Then there's all this testing, standardized, AP, and finals, I have to do soon, and one of the standardized tests were pushed back for some people in my school due to technical difficulties, but even though some of us got in, for some reason, we weren't allowed to start our test. Right now, I don't know what I want to be, so I'm just running in the dark, and feel like I'll never amount to much. There's only a few things that make me happy right now, games, orchestra, reddit, and sometimes just the teachers. Yeah, I shouldn't worry about some of the things that bother me, but honestly it's impossible for me to. I over estimate the negatives, and they're always on my mind, just infecting it. I can't focus or think straight sometimes, and on top of my social anxiety, it's horrible especially for a younger high schooler. Thanks though.

I’m pretty much in the same boat as you but I believe you will get through any hard times you may face. My social anxiety is pretty bad too and this community is a safe haven. I’m slowly building my future in the direction I want to. Mad respect homie good luck in the future and if you have any problems you can steam pm me

• Like 1
Edited by tana
More stuff

• Content Count:  1406

Not good but not bad.

The bad: I got busted for shrooms in nh and have court in june.

The good: I ended up with a free 1980 ford pinto somehow. Stuck in the woods but ill get it out. By next summer it should be on the road

Edited by CollieFlower

• Content Count:  78

A little stressed recently, AP test are around the corner and I'm up until midnight doing homework each day.

Same but I haven't actually done anything.

Doing okay, the college I got accepted to fucked up my financial aid, they still haven’t fixed it. And they expect me to pay $500 in 2 days smh. Also trying to get my grades up so I can pass my class and graduate. And ny little Sister is being a cuntwad

You can do it, we believe in you! I hope everything goes well with your financial situation. And for your sister, spend more time with her, it would be horrible if you guys hate each other later in life, I can't imagine what life what be like if I lose anyone. Unless you're going for a more darker, sinister approach. :(

Not stressed but I'm gonna go to some big US National tryouts coming up this year' date=' one in the summer one in November. And there's a big tournament in Denver on Memorial Day weekend, not stressed about that but more exited. I'm doing pretty well in school with As and Bs and socially I am well off. You're really young bro just find something your passionate about and pursue it [mention=18370']BandaBonium[/mention], learn to code or something, you can still get good at a sport my uncle started playing baseball when he was 16, and he went college and it payed for most of his college. School you just need to put in some work, I don't put in a lot but I get A's and B's, take advantage of your teachers and build a reputation with them so their not a dick all the time. Like if they do tutoring go to that it'll help you.

Thanks bro. I'm generally a good student without trying (I just get really lucky with school), I've been in a major slump because of teenage emotional issues. And yes, I am taking computer science classes, who knows, if SG makes it a few more years I might apply for TA. Also, good luck with your tryouts.

Work has been fucked this month so pretty stressed. Luckily May starts tomorrow and the pressure lightens up a bit. Honestly I feel like I'm coming down with something partly due to my lack of sleep and overtiredness from April.

Hopefully it all works out, your hard work will pay off, even if it doesn't happen in the way you expect it. Get well soon.

I’m falling behind in school bit other than that I’m pretty great. Nice to have a thread like this. Good idea

I’m pretty much in the same boat as you but I believe you will get through any hard times you may face. My social anxiety is pretty bad too and this community is a safe haven. I’m slowly building my future in the direction I want to. Mad respect homie good luck in the future and if you have any problems you can steam pm me

Yeah, the main reason why I haven't been having the best days is because school, my homework pilles up as well and I do get a bit lazy when I'm at home because my computer distracts me and so does my phone so I end up doing it during school when I have other class work, but it's something I can easily work on.

And when those negative thoughts come to mind just try your best to block it, try focusing on other things such as your school work or listen to music. Listening to music usually works for me :)

Thanks Apshai, I wish I could but I'll most definitely try.

Thanks Apshai, I wish I could but I'll most definitely try.

Not good but not bad.

The bad: I got busted for shrooms in nh and have court in june.

The good: I ended up with a free 1980 ford pinto somehow. Stuck in the woods but ill get it out. By next summer it should be on the road

Collie :(

Hopefully the sentence isn't too bad, but you gotta clean up man! Don't let drugs take over, you can get out. It's not worth it to do drugs.

Don't drive it under the influence of drugs, please?

Edited by Dominic

Reply to Thread