? servers

? players online

How have you been feeling lately? Why?

• Content Count:  11

Lol u becoming abomination or somtin?

Doin pretty well. Itd be better if people didnt target me in TTT but oh well. Its good to know that everyone is doing good, and having a good time with life. Also Banda you sound like how i was last year. Just dont stress too much and be confident in everything you do, dont doubt yourself or at least dont show that you do

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  78

i want to date my boyfriend @Marc griffin but he calls me nasty all the time what do i do

If he is already you boyfriend, then he should love you unconditionally, but if he doesn't you should give him a little bit of space. Or, you can go the alternative route and give him some chocolate, flowers, and maybe a cute card. Do something for him :)

feeling great, finished my second semester and now looking for internship!

Good job dude! Hope you land an internship that makes you feel happy.

Ahv benn doing fine mate, tank for askin

Lol u becoming abomination or somtin?

It's good to see that you're doing well. However, just don't go around being a douche. I know you're new to the forums, as am I, but still though, spread positivity, not negativity. :bounce:

• Like 2
Edited by Dominic

• Content Count:  1194

I hope things do get better for you, if you want to talk about it go ahead.

And I've been on the fall in some areas of my life right now, I haven't been keeping up with some homework and it has really piled up, I'm starting to think no one will ever like me for who I am, and I feel like high school is going by too quickly for me to enjoy. Then there's all this testing, standardized, AP, and finals, I have to do soon, and one of the standardized tests were pushed back for some people in my school due to technical difficulties, but even though some of us got in, for some reason, we weren't allowed to start our test. Right now, I don't know what I want to be, so I'm just running in the dark, and feel like I'll never amount to much. There's only a few things that make me happy right now, games, orchestra, reddit, and sometimes just the teachers. Yeah, I shouldn't worry about some of the things that bother me, but honestly it's impossible for me to. I over estimate the negatives, and they're always on my mind, just infecting it. I can't focus or think straight sometimes, and on top of my social anxiety, it's horrible especially for a younger high schooler. Thanks though.

don't worry about what others think of you,thats going to bring you down, if you stay in your own lane and focus what you need to get done you will feel much more better. if i were you i would focus more of getting my work done than thinking about things that will stress me out even more, dont worry about what you want to be in life because you have a lot of time in your hands. Sure there be challenges ahead but in order to improve you need to face these challenges. Focus on what you need to get done and dont OVERTHINK! trust you gut.

You got his Banda, Dont let stress get in you way. if u need someone to talk to I'm here for ya :)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1671

With all this work, finals weeks, final papers, research papers, massive one month project that can't be done because my teacher did not teach jack. I'm doing just fine. :')

help me...

• Content Count:  796

With all this work, finals weeks, final papers, research papers, massive one month project that can't be done because my teacher did not teach jack. I'm doing just fine. :')

help me...

So one could say you're sad?

• Content Count:  796

Sad ain't even an emotion anymore to me. I'm STRESSED.

Then change your name or riot.

Nah but seriously don't stress about finals you're plenty smart.

• Content Count:  78

help me...

Sad ain't even an emotion anymore to me. I'm STRESSED.

Then change your name or riot.

Nah but seriously don't stress about finals you're plenty smart.

Exactly what Nate said, you're smart and you can do this! The community believes in you and you can do it. If you have any more issues feel free to say, you can always count on us.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread