? servers

? players online

Who u got lacrosse

• Content Count:  796

Ok who ever likes lax and watches their games, who u got. Florida Show case or New York Lizards.

Is this mll cus mll mad gay college is where it's at

• Content Count:  106

i am gonna go with new york lizzards because looking at the stats i see the lizzards have more firepower then the launch but the launch have given up less points then the lizzards so it should be a good game but i believe in my lizzards.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  276

i am gonna go with new york lizzards because looking at the stats i see the lizzards have more firepower then the launch but the launch have given up less points then the lizzards so it should be a good game but i believe in my lizzards.

I am a Lizards fan myself but this season hasn't been looking that good for them and if they don't start winning soon they will miss playoffs, They have a bye this week so hopefully they can improve their defense then next week they have the Launch so hopefully they can win.

• Content Count:  106

yeah i haven't really watched much this year but looking at the stats the launch are only scoreing about 12.25 goals a game and the lizzards are at 14.5. granted the lizzard are also giveing up 18 goals a game compaired to the 11.5 of the launch. But i will not waiver i still think the lizzards are going to pull it out at the end

• Content Count:  276

yeah i haven't really watched much this year but looking at the stats the launch are only scoreing about 12.25 goals a game and the lizzards are at 14.5. granted the lizzard are also giveing up 18 goals a game compaired to the 11.5 of the launch. But i will not waiver i still think the lizzards are going to pull it out at the end

I hope they do too, but the defense on the Lizards is not looking good right now Drew Adams is a amazing goalie and he is the only reason they are not getting blown out. Also with the players drafted this year coming back next week ex:Conor Kelly & Trevor Baptiste things might get worst for the Lizards

Reply to Thread