? servers

? players online

Can you RDM yourself

• Content Count:  1654

I use the term interchangeably because I play both servers so sometimes I say free kill or rdm.

I mean a lot of players play on both servers but we still try to use the correct terms especially if we ask questions about them.

Either way if it was on JB I would also be close to slaying you for ghosting as you know the position of every T during the round. Obviously this only really matters if you where to kill your T self near the end of the round when there are rebellers that need to be found. Only solution, why the hell do you need to play on two accounts. Just play on one.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  796

I mean a lot of players play on both servers but we still try to use the correct terms especially if we ask questions about them.

Either way if it was on JB I would also be close to slaying you for ghosting as you know the position of every T during the round. Obviously this only really matters if you where to kill your T self near the end of the round when there are rebellers that need to be found. Only solution, why the hell do you need to play on two accounts. Just play on one.

It's all about the points dude, point farm on ze is nothing compared jb.

Nah but seriously this belongs in spam central Andrew, good luck with having two csgo instances on one computer dude, I know I'd set up virtualization just to get more points.

#thegrindisreal

Reply to Thread