? servers

? players online

completely off topic...

• Content Count:  3736

GOD DAM, send me naked pictures, and I will give you $100 each time!

Garfield you rich ass bastard. Who said money is not happiness?? DAMN right it is... I cant afford such a high price so I guess garfield gets them. But you can sell them back for less to a bunch of people and get your maney back.

• Content Count:  2994

Well my female friend, i have to things to say, you can bake some cakes and sell them or some lemonade or YOU CAN GET A JOB! or borrow money and dont return them back for the next..... yeaar.

(kidding about the "get a job" thing, joking.... dont ban me, if you go with cakes or cookies send me with mail, I like them with chocalate)

• Content Count:  228

Well my female friend, i have two things to say, (one) you can bake some cakes and sell them or (two) some lemonade or (three?) YOU CAN GET A JOB! (four?!?) or borrow money and dont return it for the next..... year.

(kidding about the "get a job" thing, joking.... dont ban me), if you go with cakes or cookies send them to me through the mail, I like them with chocolate)

I only bake frozen food, and I'm not sending you anything through the mail.

• Content Count:  1938

I'll send you some money in the mail if you provide an address via AIM. I had troubles starting up a pay pal account.

Also

*mounts his llama and pulls out his sword*

I must defend my lady's honor against such rapscallions

(I went for a date today at the zoo and saw llamas and al pacas : D )

Trakaill will buy pictures, Jup, but you only have to get naked enough so he can PhotoShop "[sG] trakaill" on you.

It wasnt photoshoped:angry: By the way garfield my gf will send YOU naked pictures for a 100 bucks. So let me know...:wink:

Your girlfriend must fail at loyalty then.

Anyway, Slavic, the first time I read that I saw "I ate some grapes at a zoo riding a llama with Al Pacino."

Why is that... she aint in your bed right. She is on a pic on the wall... I dont get it

Reply to Thread