? servers

? players online

completely off topic...

• Content Count:  4123

"You know what... I shall donate some mon33z to you... BUT IN PERSON!!! HAHA!!! Expect to see me tomorrow in Broward!!"

wtf another floridian?!? damn were not as much of a minority as I thought we were lol. Representin Palm Beach County fo reals. Jupina you should go ahead and send them photos after they've donated of chicks with dicks lmao, that oughta get their attention rofl. :001_tt2:

• Content Count:  1349

Jupina you should go ahead and send them photos after they've donated of chicks with dicks lmao, that oughta get their attention rofl. :001_tt2:

"Thanks for supporting the Jupina Is Poor Donation Fund. You bought a level one supporter package, your reward is... meatspin.com. Thank you for supporting me, you perverted bastard!"

It'd serve them right ;).

• Content Count:  602

Dude, I worked for 9 months for 500 euros/month (which is a good salary in Romania) so I can get my new PC. I worked in a video game testing department about 10 hours/day, shity and very stressful job...

If I can find a job in ROMANIA I think she can find one in the USA.

If she can't find a job in the US, then she's just being lazy.

Getting donations from you guys isn't actually helping her in the long run.

Here's a tip: IF YOU WANT SOMETHING, TRY TO GET IT WITHOUT BEING HELPED BY SOMEONE ELSE. (if you do that, it will help you in the long run). Nothing is easy to get, if you want it, just get a job. I doubt you will get anywhere near 1000$ from donations.

Edited by AndreiD

• Content Count:  1349

I wasn't referencing your post AdreiD more some of the comments and tags, like "asl, crustycrustycrotchrot, prostitution, salty sea wench, show us teh titties!, tits or gtfo!, we want naked pics".

If a guy had posted this thread it would have been different.

• Content Count:  6741

lmao the tags just keep getting funnier by the day.

500 euros in 9months AndreiD? you poor bastard, you could earn that in a week in good ol' England

• Content Count:  228

Dude, I worked for 9 months for 500 euros/month (which is a good salary in Romania) so I can get my new PC. I worked in a video game testing department about 10 hours/day, shity and very stressful job...

If I can find a job in ROMANIA I think she can find one in the USA.

If she can't find a job in the US, then she's just being lazy.

Getting donations from you guys isn't actually helping her in the long run.

Here's a tip: IF YOU WANT SOMETHING, TRY TO GET IT WITHOUT BEING HELPED BY SOMEONE ELSE. (if you do that, it will help you in the long run). Nothing is easy to get, if you want it, just get a job. I doubt you will get anywhere near 1000$ from donations.

Actually, I do have a job now. And I dont need anywhere near 1000 in donations to fix my PC.

I asked for help because fixing my PC isn't the top thing on my list of ways to spend my money. The top slots belong to school books, supplies, medical stuff, and cell phone bill.

I do pretty much everything without help from others, but part of living is knowing that asking for help wont kill you, and sometimes you can't do everything on your own.

Reply to Thread