? servers

? players online

Screwed up CS

• Content Count:  459

I'm now forced to concede the fact that while attempting to tweak some CS:S settings within my autoexec.cfg file, I have indeed screwed things to the point where the game is crappier and I cannot reverse these changes no matter what I try. Does anyone know where I can get an autoexec file that completely sets CS:S to default, or know of any other way to fix this?

Help greatly appreciated.

• Content Count:  339

I'm now forced to concede the fact that while attempting to tweak some CS:S settings within my autoexec.cfg file, I have indeed screwed things to the point where the game is crappier and I cannot reverse these changes no matter what I try. Does anyone know where I can get an autoexec file that completely sets CS:S to default, or know of any other way to fix this?

Help greatly appreciated.

Uninstall, download through steam... Reinstall using cd's?

• Content Count:  459

Deleting them seemed to fix most things. One thing is though that I can no longer see sprays. How do I fix this?

Oh, and if I purchased the game electronically, I can uninstall then steam lets me download again? Just clarifying that. Don't want to go wanting.

Edited by Tyrant

• Content Count:  4960

Fix invisible sprays by typing in the console mp_decals 200 I believe. And yes, you can re-download any game you buy over and over again like there's no tomorrow. Now wheres my money? Just kidding :)

Edited by Coffee Crisp

Reply to Thread