? servers

? players online

Leaving

• Content Count:  830

Leaving for Europe (Lithuania to be exact) this Sunday for a little less than a month. It's going to be the second time in 7 years, and I am as excited as a pig rolling in its own shit. Sucks for you guys waiting to turn 21 to be able to buy your own drinks, except me... I'm 18, which is the legal age there (in your face, jen & niko).

I'm not really bothered to write a goodbye essay, as I'll be back quite soon, so let's keep it short.

Hope you guys have a good time while I'm gone.

Regards,

Augustas.

PS: Haggard, can you please freeze my monthly payment for this/next month? Thanks.

• Content Count:  6559

Ignore what Edo said, drink til you wake up in a random bed with some random girl with vomit on your side. Have a great time.

Do some backpacking if you can, probably the best time I had was doing that.

• Content Count:  381

Ignore what Edo said, drink til you wake up in a random bed with some random girl with vomit on your side. Have a great time.

Do some backpacking if you can, probably the best time I had was doing that.

thats all cool but what if he wakes up in room with some random guy hahahha

• Content Count:  656

Best case is you wake up in the hotel room next door to yours, with several women you don't know, and no recollection of the past two days.

• Content Count:  2527

Best case is you wake up in the hotel room next door to yours, with several women you don't know, and no recollection of the past two days.

that is the worst case, knowing you did some awesome shit but you dont recall any of it, best case if you remember it all......

Reply to Thread