? servers

? players online

WARNING: NVIDIA GEFORCE 8400 SUCKS

• Content Count:  4960

IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT GAMING AND YOUR COMPUTER READ THIS.

Just a fair warning to all of you thinking of buying an 8400, don't. Don't fall for it's price, it's model number, or it's memory. It sucks badly, and is probably equivalent to a 7900, except the 7900 doesn't lockup your PC if things get to hectic in a video game. Don't pay 50 bucks for a pain in the ass. And if you think it's only MY card it isn't, there are lots of complaints and threads about how much it sucks.

P.S: I had it for about two days, then I switched to a 8600 GT 512MB because I couldn't take having to restart my computer every 20 minutes of game play.

Edited by Coffee Crisp

• Content Count:  4960

I've posted it before, but the 8400 is not a gaming card. It is intended for media only. What do you expect from a $20 video card?

Yeah but it doesn't mean that they don't put "not gaming card" on the box. It actually said it was good for gaming on the BFG boxing. Damn liars. I got tricked for the price LoL.

• Content Count:  6741

The more you pay, the better your going to get.

simple as that, i wouldn't bother buying that card, shell out a bit more for a half decent card and you will be happy with it.

Reply to Thread