? servers

? players online

Want to help make videos????

• Content Count:  6242

We would like your help in making some promotional videos on our servers and forums. The videos will be put together and posted on YouTube and other various outlets that deem necessary. How can you help? When you are playing in-game, record a demo. It can be either in first-person, third-person spectate, or free-camrea. I am looking for epic visual things from each server. If funny stuff is being said it won't be heard cause I plan to have each promo be like a music video. For some examples, deathrun server would be epic failures or trap hits. Escape servers would be epic endings of close calls or last second zombie strike. Things of this nature would be great video choices. Once you've recorded the demo, post it back up here and I'll edit the video together. I'd like to be able to do a video for each individual server we have and then one huge video showing "best of the best".

Credit will be given for videos submitted. If you have any other suggestions of videos please let me know, either post or PM. Thanks in advance!

• Content Count:  6242

I think Matt is the one that kicked people out.

Actually I did, :-P It was to make room for people to help with stuff. Hop back on and I'll change your role. Pretty much anyone that wasn't directly involved with the Good and Evil project was removed for more space for other things. I think eventually I'll have to make a sister studio dedicated to certain class of projects.

Reply to Thread