? servers

? players online

Hosties Rules And Gameplay

• Content Count:  7

Thats the thing to have an admin on 24/7 is impossible, we've had enough troubles getting our prison break server going. I can agree with you that if the server works as it is designed it could be alot of fun. But just because you came up with the idea and volunteered to admin it doesn't mean nothing. We have a strict admin applicaton process. From what I gather you are new around here so you probably will not get support to become an admin. Alot of people probably do play it but till there is a better way to make it work other than slaying and banning I still say no to a server like this.

Slay and kick are rules u get one chance do it again then admins will take further action tbh fine you dont wont the mod but its fun and you do more things you would't do in prison break.

• Content Count:  2132

So basically this is a shitty rip-off of PB with gay minigames, the ability to buy guns and kill everyone, and its required to have some sort of super admin thats on 24/7?

Edited by Hazardous
Wharrgarbl

• Content Count:  7

So basically this is a shitty rip-off of PB with gay minigames, the ability to buy guns and kill everyone, and its required to have some sort of super admin thats on 24/7?

Clam down dude i just thought it would be a good idea if any servers don't work out I dont want admin i just thought it would be easier. Lol Calm! Down!!:partydance: AND HAVE FUN

Reply to Thread