? servers

? players online

Hosties Rules And Gameplay

• Content Count:  7

Hosties is an awesome game and i hope steamgamers apply it to one of its servers.Maps from FpsBanana.com

Rules and Gameplay:

1.Ct's have to give commands to T's, T's have to obey them or they get killed commands are: Gun In pit Get in cage, Face the wall and get against it, shooting weapons or any Detours(If T's go Round the map) you will be shot!.

2.T's can rebel(kill the ct's) whenever they want to Ct's cant kill T's for no reason or its, Slay or Ban, If T's fire the weapon, Ct's can take further action.

3.If T's are rebelling at there spawn, Ct can only go down there at 7:20 Or its a slay or kick the round will start at 9:00

4.Simon says When you have told the "Commands" Any Ct with a "MIC ONLY can play simon says with the T's, But the player who types in chat Simon says at 7:20 gets to be simon, so T's know.Simon can give any command you can do in counter strike, simon has to say the following "Simon says jump, for an example"

But if any T's get court out when simon says didn't say "simon says" in his command Then Ct's do have the permission to shoot T's.No unknown simon commands or normal commands or its a kick or slay if you kill them for it.

5. Last Request's, When the CT's catches all terrorists out with simon says, if one player has stood alive following all the commands, it will be Last Request.The Terrorist stood standing can play any Mini game with one Ct who ever loses dies! the games are:

Gun Toss: Running off a ramp and tossing the weapons(deagle only)

Jump Shot:Jumping off ramp and shooting the player bellow(Taking in turns, Deagle only)

Shot For shot: In one long arena with a Deagle, where 2 players shoot the opposing player in turns once while the other is trying to dodge the bullet(This last request is hard to explain, and can only be properly explained in game)

Spray: Jump off a ramp and try get your spray furthest on the wall.

Chickenfight: Jumping on the opponents head to win either on top of a long straight wall(if you fall off wall you die) or in a chickenwar arena(if you fall down the holes of death you die lol the T chooses)

Knife fight: knifing each other till death.

Take chances: When terrorist trys to take his chances and kill the all cts but you have to wait for his command and all Ct's have to go down T spawn or they will be shot by the T(Its not rebelling)

Head to Head: When 2 players are in separate towers with an "AWP", like shot for shot but with an Awp

And during the Last Request The Terrorist can rebel, AT ANY TIME!

So Ct's no killing for no reason.

No unknown commands.

No cheating in games or its a slay in next round.

Simon says: at 7:20

going down t spawn at 7:20

and restricted weapons are: T's only can have Mp5, deagle and a mini Uzi, or a usp.and all equipment.

Ct's: can only have M4 deagle no grenades(that means smokes and flashes to either side T's and Ct's),Cts can autosniper, mp5,all pistols,all equipment awp only in Head to head, by permission by a former admin

Any questions ask me, and ill try answer them E-mail me if you have problems at Metalnoobs@hotmail.co.uk, and hope Steamgamers take Hosties into consideration, Its great fun and its new only 7 server have Hosties.So if you do apply it i will sign for admin just for hosties to get it sorted, can you lot reply to me if thats ok because is fun and i want people to enjoy it thank you.

Edited by RazeRipz!

Failure.

Failure, What do you mean?.And I think its better to play it then just me to explain it, and it is like a prison break, but i like the fact you can kill the Ct's when ever you want.

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maptypes/3719 there are the maps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n92zaXghMjY, This is a little bit what its like , On this server they do have more last requests that I will, try find out about :)

Go to this server to get the gist of it, If you like it reply back here, and maybe steamGamers will apply it because the population with Hosties is now on many servers last time i looked it was 7 now there are 20, But this server is the most popular hosties server, and the first one to come out.Read the "Motd" when u go on there by Typing "Motd" in chat here is the IP and have fun!.

89.145.117.68:27015 -Most Popular/Talked About Hosties Server (-»Ħ«-)

Happy Hosties :)

• Content Count:  6242

This is very simular to prison break but the maps allows both sides to buy guns and turns into a more chaotic mess than prison break. Dracula and I played on the creators of the Mod's server and it was just a crappy DM cause no one played by the rules at all. It was also at that time an exclusive mod, where they only wanted that server to have it, if this has changed (I think it has since FPSB has its own mapping catagory for it) then please correct me. I think we should not try to run a server like this till PB runs as smooth as escape servers. By then I think our players might be mature enough to follow the very strict rules of a server such as hosties.

This is very simular to prison break but the maps allows both sides to buy guns and turns into a more chaotic mess than prison break. Dracula and I played on the creators of the Mod's server and it was just a crappy DM cause no one played by the rules at all. It was also at that time an exclusive mod, where they only wanted that server to have it, if this has changed (I think it has since FPSB has its own mapping catagory for it) then please correct me. I think we should not try to run a server like this till PB runs as smooth as escape servers. By then I think our players might be mature enough to follow the very strict rules of a server such as hosties.

So you saying its a bad idea, But to be honest if people don't go with the rules it will be a ban or slay and ill be on there the most, and if im not on there just report them.Hosties is fun and the mini games are awesome!.

So If they apply on it can i be admin for it so i get new players to get used to the gameplay, Do i still have to pay, if i do how much and ill will proceed to the agreement.

Trust me a lot of people do pay hosties and its one of the best mods!.

Like The "Motd", when u go on the server it should show the "Motd" the rules and the basic gameplay this is very helpful and automatic server notes "Type Motd in Chat" and some basic rules thaht pop up in the automatic chat, this is in green writing im sure people will be muture enough to play the game if there not as i said it will be a ban or slay if they keep disobeying the rules it will = longer bans or Perm bans.

• Content Count:  6242

So you saying its a bad idea, But to be honest if people don't go with the rules it will be a ban or slay and ill be on there the most, and if im not on there just report them.Hosties is fun and the mini games are awesome!.

So If they apply on it can i be admin for it so i get new players to get used to the gameplay, Do i still have to pay, if i do how much and ill will proceed to the agreement.

Trust me a lot of people do pay hosties and its one of the best mods!.

Thats the thing to have an admin on 24/7 is impossible, we've had enough troubles getting our prison break server going. I can agree with you that if the server works as it is designed it could be alot of fun. But just because you came up with the idea and volunteered to admin it doesn't mean nothing. We have a strict admin applicaton process. From what I gather you are new around here so you probably will not get support to become an admin. Alot of people probably do play it but till there is a better way to make it work other than slaying and banning I still say no to a server like this.

Reply to Thread