? servers

? players online

Possible Poleshift.

• Content Count:  1384

Omar, do you know if scientists have started using scouters to try and determine the poles' current power levels?

Are they over 9000?

Anyway, I'm pretty sure the poleshift is George W. Bush's fault.

• Content Count:  6242

OK i have two things to say first stop the tags and makin fun of my grammar and the second thing is, doese it have anything with the planet Nibiru and that we are gonna be in the center of the milkey way of about 4 years.

This actually has nothing to do with Nibiru or "Planet X". Those therories are very non-scientific and any scientist that believes them is usually considered a "crackpot" in the community. And for our solar system to move to the center of our galaxy is just complete bunk. We are approximatly 26,000 light-years away from the center of the galaxy and for our solar system to move like that breaks every rule of astrophysics.

This actually has nothing to do with Nibiru or "Planet X". Those therories are very non-scientific and any scientist that believes them is usually considered a "crackpot" in the community. And for our solar system to move to the center of our galaxy is just complete bunk. We are approximatly 26,000 light-years away from the center of the galaxy and for our solar system to move like that breaks every rule of astrophysics.

We are but a young race...perhaps we know not all the rules of astrophysics...indeed we may not indeed...

If the laws of planetary motion breaks then theres alot of more problems with space than just wondering planets :-P

Or perhaps there aren't... dun dun dun

I took some Tylenol PM a little while ago because I royally fucked up my elbow a few days ago and it's a pretty big ouchy, and I'm SPACING OUT HARDCORE. I bet that's how the planets feel...gettin' all spaced out and shit...:rlol:

• Content Count:  1349

SpikedRocket is correct. To my understanding we are due for a pole shift sometime soon, actually I think we're a bit overdue. However, it's my understanding that the pole shift wouldn't happen instantaneously one day, it'll happen extremely slowly from our perspective. Many generations will live and die as it happens. In geological timescales it happens in the blink of an eye, but we're very limited and mortal beings ;).

Also, for Earth to move to the galactic core in 4 years would require the Earth to travel at 1,948,650,977,000 m/s or 7.01514352 * 10^12 km/h or 4.35900809 * 10^12 mph. That's fast, really fast. 6,500 times the speed of light. According to our current understanding of the universe, that absolutely will not happen. It would require an infinite amount of energy to get Earth going just the speed of light towards the galactic core, and it'd take us 26,000 years to get there. I dunno where we'd get 6,500 buckets of infinite energy to propel ourselves to 1,948,650,977,000 m/s to get us there in 4 years! (that was a joke, laugh)

Reply to Thread