? servers

? players online

Possible Poleshift.

• Content Count:  2994

Well alot of people predicts that the earth will make a poleshift that will make a change of north and south pole

and make Alaske in the line of Equator the line will hit the the little tail in south america. And it will make the current north pole and south pole much closer to equator wich will make them melt MUCH MUCH MUCH FUCKING FASTER, if this is true, i will shit my pants.

Do you guys know anything about this and is it fact? or just a bunch of theorys made by drunk men who is in the group of human failure in the society.

It can take years or hours, buts its hella scary

• Content Count:  1141

Wtf is up with the tags?

litkey loves jen^__^, omar fucks camels??

They have to be on every thread otherwise people will doubt that Litkey loves Jen and Omar fucks camels.

• Content Count:  6242

Actually there is serious science behind it. The sun actually has a pole shift ever 7-15 years. Durring theses poleshift years we have a spike in black spots on the sun. So our planet having a pole shift isn't so far-fetched. In fact the leading scince behind it actually happening in the past are that some rocks are reversed magnetised. Most magetized rocks are to north, but some older rocks are to the south. The next possible time this could happen is in the next 1000 or so years. But no worries, most scientist believe that the pole switch alone will cause our extinction, it might mess up anything that electric because they have alot to do with magnetism.

Even our true north changes every 16,000 years because our planets tilt. This is shown by our "north star". Currently its Polaris, but many astromners beleive in 16,000 years it will be Sirius.

I learned this through my physics classes but you can read a bit about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geomagnetic_reversal

• Content Count:  2994

OK i have two things to say first stop the tags and makin fun of my grammar and the second thing is, doese it have anything with the planet Nibiru and that we are gonna be in the center of the milkey way of about 4 years.

Reply to Thread