? servers

? players online

Holy sh*t it's a dinosaur! WTF?!

• Content Count:  1230

Isn't that the song to be played when McCain appears at the RNC?

:001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2:

Had to do another "clever" old joke on the guy.

:cool:

:rlol::rlol::rlol:

Lol, that would be hilarious if he walks up on stage with the JP song playing in the background. I don't have a problem with laughing at the guy I'm voting for :thumbup1:

I don't see what the big deal about his age is. My grandfather will be 90 when the elections come around. He is still more logical and aware of what is going in the world then some crap I read on the web.

• Content Count:  4473

:rlol::rlol::rlol:

Lol, that would be hilarious if he walks up on stage with the JP song playing in the background. I don't have a problem with laughing at the guy I'm voting for :thumbup1:

I don't see what the big deal about his age is. My grandfather will be 90 when the elections come around. He is still more logical and aware of what is going in the world then some crap I read on the web.

So he isn't a cranky old coot then. McCain is the cranky old coot who tells you to get off his lawn, but without the arms waving in the air (for obvious reasons).

I think the age issue is there because people want a semi-healthy looking person running the show and representing us on a national level. Also, with age, something always goes. It could be your health, memory, intellect, temper, ability to chew food with your own teeth, etc. Or it could be that people don't want to deal with a president who could die in office not due to an external force.

There are many reasons why not. I guess you just have to take your pick at one if that's is a reason you choose to sway away from him. Personally, the job turns your hair gray/white in the long run unless you dye it. With McCain, he has very little hair and it is already white. I don't want to think of what he would look like after 4 years as president....

emperorvj2.jpg

Oh shit, I did it again...

• Content Count:  1938

Why the fuck do you turn this into something political Jew?

I know, that shit was completely Off Topic.

Or would that be On Topic?

Isn't Off Topic just a collections of failed Topics?

Reply to Thread