? servers

? players online

Holy sh*t it's a dinosaur! WTF?!

• Content Count:  1384

As for Repeat, as for mentioning his inability of raising his arms, it really wasn't a joke aimed at him not waving his arms. I certainly wasn't going for the "haha, he can't lift his arms" approach. It was merely an observation at the time of my post where he wouldn't in fact be doing that. However, if mentioning his inability to do something is a little over the line, as it may have sounded and been, I will not do it again. Sorry.:sad:

Fair enough, old bean. I just got upset because I felt that joking about his injuries was pretty sick - however innocent it may have been. It's all good.

:001_smile:

*takes back half of Jew's asshole points that he recieved this morning* You get to keep the other half because your siggy is so freaking huge!

:001_tongue:

• Content Count:  4473

Fair enough, old bean. I just got upset because I felt that joking about his injuries was pretty sick - however innocent it may have been. It's all good.

:001_smile:

*takes back half of Jew's asshole points that he recieved this morning* You get to keep the other half because your siggy is so freaking huge!

:001_tongue:

Fine I will go resize them! :001_tt2:

Reply to Thread