? servers

? players online

sad..any help?

• Content Count:  398

:crying: well one the day of my birthday my dog that I had known for 12 years had died... very close (animal friend) I got to see her one last time before she gets cremated... (major mental breakdown and crying for 6 minutes) and as soon as we get home our grandpa died.. so i'm pretty sad right now any tips on to feel better?:sad:

• Content Count:  6242

Greatest sympathies Taylor. Death is a hard thing to go through. Just take your time when doing stuff and if you need to take a break take one. Talk when you feel like it. Don't let people force you to talk about it, you will talk about it eventually. Time heals things a bit. If you ever need someone to talk to about personal stuff, you know how to get a hold of me

Thanks Veggie GardfieldH and SpikedRocker :sleep:you guys it means alot to me to know that people on here care!:blushing::001_smile: I'll take your advice and again thanks again guys you guys make me feel better

• Content Count:  665

:sad:Hey Taylor, really sorry to hear it. I know what you are going through and will say a prayer for you. Just remember all the good times, they always brought a smile to my face when I was going through the same thing.:biggrin:

:sad:Hey Taylor, really sorry to hear it. I know what you are going through and will say a prayer for you. Just remember all the good times, they always brought a smile to my face when I was going through the same thing.:biggrin:

And thank you too tank! you also made me feel better and thanks for praying!:001_smile::closedeyes:

• Content Count:  1802

Hmm, I think i'm heartless then :C I didn't really cry when my grandfather died and Not when my first dog was vomiting blood to my feet. Well now i feel really bad about this.

Reply to Thread