? servers

? players online

Backup Thread To Suri! WARHAMMER LOOK

• Content Count:  339

Guys, make a Destro toon on the server "Calidor" Something like that, ill get the proper spelling soon.

Many admins on our servers are playing on that realm.

I almost have the game fully downloaded, thats where we should go.

I am making a Zealos :)

Anyone wanna come? I told Suricruise earlier to come to this server, he said ok.

Post if your interested !

Edited by Itendtokill

• Content Count:  39

I'd be down for it. I've been considering getting this game for quite some time, and I'm sure this would sway my decision.

And being as big a fan as I am with Chaos Space Marines in 40k, the Chaos faction is too good to pass up.

Think I'll have to wait for the retail game to come out though, I have no idea how to obtain a open-beta pass.

• Content Count:  316

I'd be down for it. I've been considering getting this game for quite some time, and I'm sure this would sway my decision.

And being as big a fan as I am with Chaos Space Marines in 40k, the Chaos faction is too good to pass up.

Think I'll have to wait for the retail game to come out though, I have no idea how to obtain a open-beta pass.

u have to pre-order the game,my brother bought it online and is downloading the game rite now

idk were he got it but,i think he got it in Direct2Download,i dont know

but ye pre-order game online or in stores

• Content Count:  4263

I've made a chaos chosen on the caledor server, i'm still noob at mmos (haven't played properly since diablo 2 XD), so i'm still learning. So far i've levelled up, managed to unequip my weapon in a graveyard, then screw up my camera angle so i was blind, and got decked by zombies :p

Reply to Thread