? servers

? players online

Interesting...

• Content Count:  4123

She's probably gonna roll him for his money. I spoke to a guy in russia that wanted me to come see him, well after some talking I figured out he actually wanted someone to fly him from Russia to the U.S.

There's a lot of people like this out there so beware.

Edited by Veggie

• Content Count:  196

ROFL at that pedobear video.

Er this is a classic case of RPGs.

You find many weird people on them, and if you are an idiot you won't last a second. Everyone has practical jokes with idiots and its funny until you are the idiot, but whilst a normal person would say "Ohhhh well its only an online game" you get the large population saying "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY LIFE IS OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" *cut wrist till I get attention in hospital*

Aye...I can't believe hes taking SERIOUS consideration about this. And I don't know why he doesn't believe me when I say thats not her. You know, I would kind of believe her if she worked out.

isn't that denise richards?

Is it? I've been trying to find out who it is. It looks like a picture taken from the 80's with that hair.

• Content Count:  196

She's probably gonna roll him for his money. I spoke to a guy in russia that wanted me to come see him, well after some talking I figured out he actually wanted someone to fly him from Russia to the U.S.

This is joke right?

At least do a webcam thing.

No. Not a joke. I'm going to suggest webcam when I see him again.

Yeah, thats why I suggested to him to have a 'back up plan' incase something like that happens. Store some extra cash for a plane ride back here in case he wants to come back or else hes going to be stuck there with no cash to get back. And I'm NOT paying for his plane ticket. I told him that. He's a good friend, I'm not going to pay for his stupid mistake - a mistake that I've already warned him about (repeatedly).

I don't know...hes a smart guy, at least most of the time. I think anyone with a brain would at least do a live webcam before doing something like that. It's not a small thing - it's a HUGE thing to move that far away from home, not knowing what you're getting yourself into.

• Content Count:  1384

gotta let him learn from his mistakes, when he fly's back home with an asshole 3iches wide just say..

I TOLD YOU SO

And also do a little jig while you tell him that.

It adds effect.

Reply to Thread