? servers

? players online

Interesting...

• Content Count:  196

My friend is going to make a HUGEEE mistake. I thought he was joking at first but anyways, this is whats up...

Hes been talking to a some chick on an online RPG (not WoW) and now he wants to move to Hawaii and start a relationship with her. That's fine and dandy but he showed me a picture of her awhile ago:

wahinenw8.jpg

With the internets, I don't believe what I see. There were a few other pictures and all of them looked like fake model pictures. It seemed odd for a church chick that barely works. I told him to visit her and then decide - have a backup plan. His whole idea of going to Hawaii is insane in the first place but hes stuck on this idea. I can't help but laugh and feel sorry for him at the same time. I'm not paying for his airplane ticket back here when 1) he finds out shes someone shes not 2) relationship dies

I TOLD him that. He doesn't believe me, hes still planning the trip LOL

The least he could do for himself is do a live webcam chat with her or something heh

Edited by Dire

ROFL @ Pedobear

I don't think its a guy though but I know its not that woman in the picture. Hes such a dumbass sometimes. Hes a nice guy and is in shape...he just needs to go to the clubs and meet some girls. This makes him look socially inept - "Why did you move to Hawaii?" "So I could meet someone I met online"

• Content Count:  6712

ROFL at that pedobear video.

Er this is a classic case of RPGs.

You find many weird people on them, and if you are an idiot you won't last a second. Everyone has practical jokes with idiots and its funny until you are the idiot, but whilst a normal person would say "Ohhhh well its only an online game" you get the large population saying "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY LIFE IS OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" *cut wrist till I get attention in hospital*

• Content Count:  1384

My friend is going to make a HUGEEE mistake. I thought he was joking at first but anyways, this is whats up...

Hes been talking to a some chick on an online RPG (not WoW) and now he wants to move to Hawaii and start a relationship with her. That's fine and dandy but he showed me a picture of her awhile ago:

wahinenw8.jpg

With the internets, I don't believe what I see. There were a few other pictures and all of them looked like fake model pictures. It seemed odd for a church chick that barely works. I told him to visit her and then decide - have a backup plan. His whole idea of going to Hawaii is insane in the first place but hes stuck on this idea. I can't help but laugh and feel sorry for him at the same time. I'm not paying for his airplane ticket back here when 1) he finds out shes someone shes not 2) relationship dies

I'm going to laugh really hard when he DOESN'T move there, and it turns out that she really is HOT!

Reply to Thread