? servers

? players online

Should age restriction be removed?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should age restriction be removed?

• Yes...
    • Hmm.....
    • No...

:o DISCRIMINATION!

• Content Count:  1554

I Totaly disagree with the fact that admins have to be at least 16 years of age, i dont know why this is, probaly to get rid of the 9 year old kids that have little irritating voices that spam the mic going like: I AM THE ADMIN ALL FUCKING LISTEN TO ME, but still it sounds to me like they meen only people over 16 years of age are COMPLETLY normal..... THEY'RE NOT , well most of them are >.> Anyway my point is: i think you shouldn't be judged by age , just by how you act in the servers and the way they play and etc.

[EDIT!!!!] I'm Not Posting This Because I ''just want to be admin'' so dont tell me to stfu because i ''just wanna be an admin''

Thnq :d

THIS IS VERY SERIOUS:

SeriousCat.jpg

You sound like a pedophile.

• Content Count:  283

lets face it, all under 16's will vote yes & all over 16's will vote no.

95% of you are childish little fuckers who will ban anyone who gets in your way.

That's true.. but some of the people who are over 16 of age are also like: AMAGAD I IS ADMIN U ALL HAS TO RESPECT MEH

So i dunno.. but i'm pretty sure i dont belong to those 95% >.> Ask Garfield or Panda if you want , they'll confirm im completly normal....

You sound like a pedophile.

Jummy Pedophile ! :d IM COMING FOR YOU!!!!! >.>

• Content Count:  4550

The fact is people who are under 16 probably havnt hit puberty yet and have high voices. People then react to this as like omg hes just a little kid lets make fun outta him then get him banned for abuse. No offence to tcp hes cool but anyone can apply for admin, its up to us to interpret whether you would be suitable for the responsibility.

Guest barackobama

So, we sometimes allow under 16's to become admins, if they prove they are mature enough, or trusted enough to have the privileges.

As far as I know, we will never change the requirements.

• Content Count:  868

Then lets let teenagers at 14 years old drive and lets let teenagers at 16 drink and lets lower the age of consent to 14. I realize lives are much greater than bans, but you get the picture I hope. There are very few kiddy voices on CS that belong to smart, mature people.

• Content Count:  1141

Then lets let teenagers at 14 years old drive and lets let teenagers at 16 drink and lets lower the age of consent to 14. I realize lives are much greater than bans, but you get the picture I hope. There are very few kiddy voices on CS that belong to smart, mature people.

With me being the exception of course. ^^

Reply to Thread