? servers

? players online

Want Some MAJOR HELPZORS!

• Content Count:  28

ok so i wanted to c wat spore was so i bought it, i played it last night for 3 hrs and now today i turn on my computer and it wont play it. It will go to a black screen like it is supposed to and when the game is gonna start is goes "Spore has encounter a problem and need to close" BECAUSE UR COMP HATES U! no not that reason but it says the quote in the send error report shit and this is really f ing anoying. And last night it started from the downloader thing and now trying to start it from program just wont allow it. I've looked on the trouble shoot wat eva that shit is called and it wont f ing help because i down loaded it off EA and it says to look at box for requirements. ( NOW WOULDNT IT MAKING FUCKING SENSE TO PUT THAT IN AN EMAIL??!?!?!?!?!) Well if any1 can help and i am gonna call EA about this but offices r closed.

My face ----------------->:cursing:

Wanna do this --------------------------->:partydance:

• Content Count:  6242

Here are the system requirements I could find:

http://spore.wikia.com/wiki/System_requirements

Windows XP/Vista Processor 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent

RAM XP: 512 MB / Vista: 768 MB

Graphics card 128 MB with support for Pixel Shader 2.0

Hard disk drive space At least 6 GB

When using a PC with an on-board (aka built-in or "shared") graphics chipset, the specs bump up to:

Intel Integrated Chipset, 945GM or above.

2.6 GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent.

768 MB RAM

Mac OS X Note: Spore will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems (PowerMac).

OS Mac OS X 10.5.3 Leopard or higher

Processor Intel Core Duo Processor

RAM 1024 MB

Graphics card ATI X1600 or NVidia 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM, or Intel Integrated GMA X3100

Hard disk drive space At least 4.7GB for installation, plus additional space for creations.

When using a Mac with an on-board (aka built-in or "shared") graphics chipset, the specs bump up to:

Intel Integrated Chipset GMA X3100

Dual 2.0GHz CPUs, or 1.7GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent

Sounds like a system compatability issue.

• Content Count:  3343

Alright, fine, at least I'll play with people I know aren't Chinese slave-workers or paedophiles or people trying to get my money.

You contradicted yourself. Leave out Chinese slave workers and you'll have Xbox Live. :o

Reply to Thread