? servers

? players online

Community

• Content Count:  80

Emmitt, from the few times I’ve played with you, you’re a good kid, but like many other kids, you take the game way too seriously, not to mention that it’s TTT. The last time I played with you, you went on a rant after somebody killed you where you claimed that you kept on getting RDM and spouted your hate. You have to put a tamper on your emotions, otherwise you’re easy bait for people who find it funny to antagonize children.

That being said, I want to reiterate, you’re not a bad kid. The reason why you are often “targeted” is because you yourself are making it very easy to get you angry. Hence, you get bullied. Take a look at Che, he’s a kid as well but is decently liked by the community and doesn’t get mad. Plus, you also have to accept that if you get RDMed, you probably have done the same thing to other people before and have also not been punished. Or, you may be misconstruing what is RDM and your emotions are causing you to view any kill on you not done by a T as a rule-breaking. Just calm down when you play, and remember that the purpose of games is to have fun, and if you're not having fun, take some time away from the computer to relax.

Reply to Thread