? servers

? players online

So how's School going

• Content Count:  331

13 hours ago, Astral said:

mhm i have a money and budgeting esk class where she literally reads paragraphs and tells us to do homework on what she read instead of teaching.

that was my AP euro teacher from 2 years back. she would assign us a shit ton of homework while we just watch historical videos and take tests in class.

and in terms of how school is for me, I wake up at 7, have 2 classes from 7-10, then I literally do nothing for 3 hours, then final class for the day. my teachers have spent more time figuring out how to maintain a zoom class for more than 15 minutes everyday than actually teaching.

• Like 1
Edited by paggos

• Content Count:  331

I'm at an accelerated school now and its kinda poopoo. There's rarely ever a day where i have the time for myself, and when I do I'm too tired to do anything but sleep. I constantly have work to do with the plethora of homework assignments and projects that are assigned daily. Going to this school sucks, but the benefits are pretty great. The school i go to is tied to the University in my city and getting 2 years of university for free's pretty great. 

Reply to Thread