? servers

? players online

Fourth.

• Content Count:  65

The fourth meaningful post i’ve made, meaningful? is that the word I mean? Uhh Long? feelings? weird?? I don’t know. 

It’s been quite awhile since ive made a post like this on the forums, won’t be the last. Now i’ve applied for admin, talk a lot more, and actually try. To be fair the last time I posted like this was barely a month ago, but that’s just specifics. We don’t need to talk about the specifics. 

I’m really tired this morning, and so here we are. 

What are your favorite things to do in the morning? other than sleeping in of course. 

• Like 1
Edited by MXChaos

2 minutes ago, Ero said:

When it snows outside and you wake up and ITS A FUCKING SNOW DAY that is the best feeling in the morning prove me wrong  .

I don’t live in a  place where it snows, but i miss that terribly, you’d wake up and your mom or dad would be like “Go back to sleep, you don’t have school today” and you’d just be so happy.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  373

3 minutes ago, MXChaos said:

I don’t live in a  place where it snows, but i miss that terribly, you’d wake up and your mom or dad would be like “Go back to sleep, you don’t have school today” and you’d just be so happy.

yea i have actually nvr touched or seen real snow :(

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, R3Flex said:

yea i have actually nvr touched or seen real snow :(

Dude! You need to find yourself a place close by that snows. Real snow is absolutely awesome. everytime it snowed we’d get a whole doorway of snow. it was amazing. 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  373

Just now, MXChaos said:

Dude! You need to find yourself a place close by that snows. Real snow is absolutely awesome. everytime it snowed we’d get a whole doorway of snow. it was amazing. 

Yea here at Florida u go outside and get greeted by a alligator in a swamp :)

• Like 1

Reply to Thread