? servers

? players online

Check Ups...

• Content Count:  1030

22 hours ago, f0x said:

Ignoring all the negatives from that ive been enjoying the hell out of streaming dark souls, and also been loving late night ttt again. coming with those positives mental health has been good for a while since I learned how to take care of that a while ago, and I have found things to do with my time and look forward tool.

....merry christmas! 

I'm glad you found something to keep your mind busy that you're enjoying! Keep focusing on your mental health too; too many people backseat that. Merry Christmas, brother! 

11 hours ago, Arctic said:

Parents are going through a divorce...

My family is my number one priority and always will be. 

I've been there. It definitely stings and the holidays are the worst. I find myself making sure both of them feel like they haven't lost their family instead of enjoying myself. I haven't said anything to them but I don't really enjoy the holidays anymore because of it. On the bright side, it gave me the push I needed to move out on my own. Try to focus on any positives from the situation, even if they are minimal. But keep focusing on family - they're the only one you got! Take care of yourself, friendo! 

6 hours ago, Baldur said:

School will be the death of my willpower and my body. I will be a pile of shit on the floor at Christmas. 

Power through! It'll be over before you know it! I still have nightmares about me forgetting to submit a project even though and I graduated 4 years ago lol.. 

Edited by Danno

Reply to Thread