? servers

? players online

Personal Topic...

• Content Count:  1051

So, a couple of days ago, I went to school like any other day. Nothing was much out of the ordinary, but oddly, the teachers were all really somber and sad, enough so that my US History teacher didn't even assign us ANY work to do, just to "Make up some old work". I was extremely confused, so I asked a teacher what had been going on and, apparently a student had died the day prior. 

I then found myself walking through the halls, looking at all the individuals in front of me, nothing was out of the ordinary, why would anything be? But I was still trying to find out who it was since teachers aren't supposed to disclose this information. Fast forward to 45 minutes before this post, and I'm scrolling through instagram. And I decide that I wanna look through the stories, why? I dunno. But there was a story that had said, "Rest easy bro" with a picture of the poster, dead kid, and someone else, "fundraiser link in bio.." so I check out the bio.. And there it was, k̴̭͍͐̒ă̵̙̅s̵̛͉̎v̸̨̭̬́͆̐x̷͍̹̫̉͠b̸̧̙̭͘ ̸̼͙̹̋̉k̷̦͔̀̚z̶̛̩̖̭x̴̜͛̊u̷̝̎͛c̴̭̹͗͜k̴̨̻̣̚o̸̬͈͊̇  ... Wait, I fucking know this kid? He was my football captain freshman year, and I had classes with this dude. I talked to him, and had his snapchat, etc...  And it's still so surreal, I was expecting this person to be someone I had never seen, just to realize it was someone I literally associated an entire year with. To make matters more uncomfortable, I said "Hey k̴̭͍͐̒ă̵̙̅s̵̛͉̎v̸̨̭̬́͆̐x̷͍̹̫̉͠b̸̧̙̭͘ ̸̼͙̹̋̉   how's it going?" "Good." two weeks ago in the library. That was the last time I ever saw him, and last time I ever spoke to him. 

I gotta say, rest in peace bro. We weren't close friends but man- wasn't expecting this. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Technoblade said:

Rest In Poverty for him but if this is personal I dont think you should uhh post it here, but I hope the community can cheer you up with some good old Jack Box Tommorow.

It's not that I'm sad about it or anything, just kinda wanna say something without paying 5 dollars to say "RIP." 

He wasn't close to me and I'm not gonna get emotional over it. It's just weird. 

• Content Count:  373

Yea man I know how it feels this is how life is I live in a place where gang violence is a really big deal a couple of months back my bestfriends brother and couple of his friends were shot in the head point blank thanks god my best friends brother survive and is working hard to get back to normal May those other 2 who died Rest in peace yea this Isn't the first time this is just the first time someone I talked too a lot almost died but I've had people I knew killed for stupid shit like for drugs and some other shit I know im a little late but wish that guy you're talking about family's best of luck

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, R3Flex said:

Yea man I know how it feels this is how life is I live in a place where gang violence is a really big deal a couple of months back my bestfriends brother and couple of his friends were shot in the head point blank thanks god my best friends brother survive and is working hard to get back to normal May those other 2 who died Rest in peace yea this Isn't the first time this is just the first time someone I talked too a lot almost died but I've had people I knew killed for stupid shit like for drugs and some other shit I know im a little late but wish that guy you're talking about family's best of luck

The lives people are in are very controversial, and I hope in no way this offends you. But instances like that are really sad, being forced into a life where the one thing to protect you is a gun and how much money you make off an illegal substance is just heartbreaking. I'm sorry for your losses, and I hope you're hopefully not around a crowd like that- and if you are, stay safe.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  373

18 minutes ago, lyn said:

The lives people are in are very controversial, and I hope in no way this offends you. But instances like that are really sad, being forced into a life where the one thing to protect you is a gun and how much money you make off an illegal substance is just heartbreaking. I'm sorry for your losses, and I hope you're hopefully not around a crowd like that- and if you are, stay safe.

I used to hang around with people like that not anymore tho I kinda now mind my own business and vibe I'm good tho thanks

• Like 1

Reply to Thread